? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Just gotta get through...

FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never thought I'd stress this much over tests. Actually, that's wrong. I'm not stressing as much as I thought I would, but I'm stressing more that I did over my other tests. Yeah, that's it.

You know, I discovered something today. There's something about the beauty of smooth, unbroken snow that makes you just want to...

A) Run through it

B) Bury someone's face in it

C) Have snowball fights

D) Build a snowman

E) Make snow angles

F) All of the above


Oh great, now I'm thinking in multiple choice questions.

4 comments:

Chris said...

oh man, i forgot to study....!

Samantha Downing said...

Not even funny, Mister Unemployed-and-on-winter-break.

Angela said...

I made a snow Angela in my friend's front yard tonight....last night...anyway, you get the idea. =D More fun than math, I'm sure.

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

My snow angels always wind up looking like snow friar tucks. blah.