? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sometimes I Wake Up Crying

I guess it's pretty pathetic when you wake up in the middle of the night and realize you're depressed and start crying, huh?

I guess so. I dunno. Two nights ago I woke up at exactly 2:49 (the significance of this time, I do not know!) and realized that I missed Wisconsin and the people there so much that, at that moment, if I could have, I would have given up this whole next year of college just to go back and visit for another week. (Some of you know that I've ALWAYS wanted to go to college; those who didn't, now do.) Then I realized that I couldn't, it basically wasn't possible and so I started crying.

Then I realized it was the middle of the night and I was being stupid, so I went back to sleep.

But I still miss Wisconsin. Even my mom and dad have noticed that I'm not exactly happy right now. I'm homesick for Wisconsin, weird, eh?

(Note to Martin: see, I'm whiney, too...who cares? lol)

And that's not even getting into all my school problems that I'm stressing over. But I don't feel like talking about that right now anyway. I'm just going to go to bed.

1 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

Hey sam. I'm sorry...listen, I won't be back home until the 22 of august...but even on the day I get back, feel free to call... Check the email link you have posted at your blog, I'll be sending my phone number. And we miss you too.

*hugs*