? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 12, 2005

20 Questions has been changed to 90

Stolen from Chris. *waves*

90 Questions

1. What are your initials? SMD
2. Does your printer print fast & well? Yes, on account of the fact that it's BRAND NEW. Speaking of which, I still haven't gotten the rebate...hmm...
3. Do you have shoes on? Nope!
4. Are there any lights on in the room? One. The only one that works.
5. How many days of school left do you have? Innumerable.
6. What are you going to do right when you get out of school? I'm just going to pretend this is referring to NEXT summer...Umm...Prolly work all summer.
7. Are you going to be sad that you are leaving? I don't know yet.
8. What was your last entry about? Stupid sad movie.
9. In the last IM you sent, what did you say? I can't remember. I think I said bye to Jesse...
10. What is your favorite crayon? The odd but awesome color that no one else ever uses so is very sharp :-D
11. Have you ever gone streaking in the winter? I've never gone streaking period!
12. What time did you go to bed last night? 12:30 ish.
13. Are any of your great grandparents still alive? Not anymore.
14. What era do you wish you lived in? It would be cool to live in colonial times...or Victorian England.
15. If you were stranded in the forest, what would you do? Walk in a straight line, I suppose. What else IS there to do?
16. What is your layout of? Default something or other.
17. Have you ever thought of where the world ends? Where the world ends??? It's a sphere, it doesn't. :-D
18. What exercise equipment do you own? Um, a pedometer - does that count?
19. Are you wearing a watch? Nope!
20. What brand is your shirt? Simply Basic (I'm in my PJs)
51. Would you ever name your kid Napoleon? NO
52. Do you own a beanbag chair? I used to have a Little Mermaid one.
53. What magazines do you get? Brio & Beyond
54. Do you wear a lot of hemp? Um, no
55. Do you play handball? No
56. Do you find yourself daydreaming a lot? Eh, not really a lot, I guess.
57. What is your home football team? None...
58. What is your home basketball team? Ditto...
59. When was your last shave? Yesterday
60. What parts of your body do you shave? My legs...why are you asking this????
61. Do you like open or enclosed areas? Mostly open...I find I can be slightly claustrophobic.
62. Do you like being alone or around a lot of people? Depends on my mood.
63. Do you think what type of music a person listens to says a lot about them? Not necessarily.
64. Will you have a job over the summer? I did...
65. What what your last search online? Can't remember.
66. Do you own a poodle? Ick, no
67. Type whatever word comes to your mind. Cheese.
68. Close your eyes & grab something. What is it? The paper towel that Mario wrote his email address and SN on.
69. Try to describe feet in as many words as you can. No, I'm not THAT bored.
70. Do you have a dirty mind? No :-P
71. Do you have a maid? Ha! I AM the maid! lol
72. Do you make your bed every morning? Yes.
73. What day of the week is your favorite? I have no idea.
74. Would you be capable of making your own survey? I've done it before.
75. How long have you been online? 14 minutes, 55 seconds.
76. Does your best friend annoy you? Hehe...sometimes.
77. Is there someone you don't talk to but wait online for them all the time? Sort of. Just to make sure he's still alive.
78. What is your definition of "love?" You can't really define it.
79. Do you find your life fascinating? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
80. Name one person. Nick.
81. Why did they come to your mind? 'Cause that's what Chris had and it made me think of Nick so I just left it.
82. What kind of cake do you like? Chocolate, red velvet
83. Do you sing in the car? YES!
84. Has anyone ever caught you picking you nose? Eeeww...probably when I was little.
85. What toppings do you put on your ice cream? I like chocolate syrup, Reese's shell sometimes, peanuts, and RAINBOW SPRINKLES!!!
86. What word is shorter when you add 2 letters to it? uh...short? <-- stoled.
87. How many situps can you do in a minute? Probably a half.
88. Type whatever lyrics come to your head. "I used to think maybe you loved me, now baby I'm sure; and I just can't wait for the day when you knock on my door..."
90. What 2 colors are best together? Blue and offwhite/creamish.


Thank you, thank you very much.

0 comments: