? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

11:30 and All's Well

So my first day of school was great. I love it. Well, I like Spanish. Not so sure about History, 'cause obviously the dude teaches junk because a) he's not a Christian and b) he's liberal. (If I offended anyone, please be unoffended, it was not meant personally) It's interesting, but I don't know if I like it. Plus, the teacher is SO SLOW. He MOVES slowle, he TALKS slowle, he even BLINKS slowly. AGH.

Work was okay. I started that today at 3. I'll be in training for like 2 weeks. I have no problem working the register and answering phones, because I've done that before at KB Toy Works last Christmas. But...waiting tables is daunting. I already spilled ice tea on someone. (Well, really on the table, and a little bit got on this one lady, and she flipped...honestly, more got on me than her) But it'll be okay. I work Thursday and Saturday, 5-9. I'm hoping that once I get out of training I'll be able to have more hours. If not, I may have to get a different job.

Anyways, tomorrow will be a long day. Classes get out at 11 for me, but I have a class meeting for my online literature class at 4:30, so I'm just going to hang out it Richmond for, oh, five hours or so. I might go see a movie. I was thinking about visiting the apartments, since they're only like 10-15 minutes from the college, but I don't think I could handle that by myself.

On to bed, because it is late.

Wait, I have to do my Spanish homework.

0 comments: