? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Quick update

I landed in a remedial math class. Ugh. Really the main thing I don't like about it is - I have to pay so much money (5 credits' worth) for a class that doesn't count for anything. ACK. Oh well, it'll be okay. At least I managed to register for an online class.

And my interview went GREAT. Basically I had the job before I even went in, apparently. The lady (who was REALLY AWESOMELY NICE) only asked me one question before going, "Great, can you come in next week for training?" It's cool. I'll be waitressing, which I've never done before, but it's a really small restaurant, so how hard can it be??

This is your cue to say - "Oh it's not hard at all! You'll love it!"

Anyhoo...

Bye for now!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Heh...famous last words, right?