? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

So I'm Sentimental, So Sue Me

I was reading Chris's old posts and that led me to to my old blog to read THOSE posts and that led me here to read these posts. Wow, that's a lot of stuff. A lot of time gone by. A lot of memories - good and bad. I think that's why I like writing, because it lasts. And I can look back and remember whatever it was I wrote about as clearly as if it happened yesterday. I, for one, think that's awesome.

Anyway, update on school situation - I'm registered for all my classes except math, which I can't register for until AFTER I take the placement test, which is tomorrow. I'm pretty happy with my schedule; it wasn't exactly what I wanted, but it'll do, especially since I waited until the last minute (or until four days before the deadline *cough*).

Also, I have a job interview at Vinny's Grill & Pizzeria on Thursday. If all goes well, I should have a job. It would be awesome to work there since it's only, like, 15 minutes from my house.

Tonight is the first night I've stayed up past midnight in a LONG time.

1 comments:

Angela said...

"Sue me, sue me! What can you do me? I.....love...you!"

haha, Sorry, I love that movie.