? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Confuzzled Thoughts

I feel really confused tonight. Just general confusion. I'm even confused about what I'm confused about. If you figure that last sentence out, you're just as confused as I am! ;-D

Life is confusing I guess.

Su isn't coming up this summer. I guess I didn't really expect it - I was hoping, but not expecting, which is what I tend to do with things of this nature until they become definite (i.e. the tickets have been purchased, etc.). So it was a disappointment, but not as big as it could have been.

Maybe I'll use the money to buy a PSP. Or maybe I'll do something totally more responsible and save it for school.

Probably the latter.

My sister is officially 16. Makes me feel old.

I have a Spanish test tomorrow that I definitely have NOT studied for. But the strange thing is, I don't really care right now. Aside from my final, it's the last test of the semester.

Okay, I'm gonna stop rambling now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gurl,
I'm getting so excited! I can't wait until the 30th. I'm really starting to feel the pre-wedding jitters....albeit a little less than a month early. Okay talk to ya soon. Luv ya!
Kristen

Chris said...

Or you could buy me a PSP! =D

Samantha Downing said...

ROFL

Chris, I'll buy you a PSP as soon as I win the lottery - deal?