? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 24, 2006

More Answers to More Questions!

What calendar theme do you have? I have a scrapbook calendar that I got for Christmas. Yeah, it's definitely NOT decorated.

Favorite Bible verse? I have several...Romans 8:28 and Romans 12:2 and basically the entire book of Ephesians

Have you got a picture of yourself in your room? Yeah, a pic of me and Susen, and a collage thing of my life that my Mom made for me

Do you prefer night or day driving? Both. As long as I've got good music to listen to and I can roll the windows down, I'm happy. If I'm driving in the rain, I like to have a book on tape. :-D



Some interesting things that happened to me today: I had a bug crawl across my foot this morning, I drove the fastest I have ever driven in my entire life, I got educated on the subjects of tattoos and body piercings and underwear, and I braided my short hair for the first time.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Short hair? How short?

Samantha Downing said...

Yeah well you took too long :-P

It's not that short. I only had a couple of inches cut off to get rid of split ends. I actually really like it :-D

Samantha Downing said...

Eek, who answered? lol No one told me.