? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Forget Mr. Right, I Want a Mr. Darcy

I just finished watching "Pride and Prejudice." It was awesome - I knew it would be. I need to read the book again. I need to BUY the book. I think that's what I'll do. Next time I'm at the bookstore, I'm gonna buy it.

Anyway, to answer the "Darkest secret" questions so far:

Most embarrassing moment? I honestly can't think of any. I'm constantly running into things, so that hardly fazes (sp?) me anymore. I get the most easily embarrassed when I say something really stupid or out of place - but even then I can't think of one particular time.

Favoritest song ever? Just one? How 'bout a list - This I Promise You, Canon in D, Moonlight Sonata, among others.

Movie you need the Kleenex for? Titanic and The Return of the King. Umm...I think that's it...

Any bad habits? (nail biting, knuckle cracking, etc) I don't bite my nails, but if they break, I peel them off. Also I sometimes chew on the inside of my cheek, and Gramma says that I could get cancer from that. Those are the only ones I can think of.

I like answering these questions - ask me more :-D lol

0 comments: