? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Dark Secrets

So, since Chris divulged one of his deepest, darkest secrets (and i laughed at him) he told me I should post my dark secrets.

The only problem is, I can't think of any.

So how about this - you guys ask me questions and I will answer them. Ask me as many questions about anything you want. So that way, you'll find out stuff you want to know, and then people can see that Samantha really doesn't have any dark secrets.

0 comments: