? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Busch Gardens

Yay! Yesterday and today Dad and I went to Busch Gardens Williamsburg - 'cause my mom and sisters are in New Hampshire, but we couldn't go because of work, and school for me. It was a BLAST. It was cold today, though, like in the fifties and with a wind blowing and some rain. I was wearing shorts and a tank top because it was supposed to be warm like it was yesterday. :-P

Here's a pic of me:


I was sitting in a pretend grape-squishing-bucket-thingie in the Italy area. And yes, I was freezing. But, like I said, it was fun anyway.

However, tomorrow is back to the real world, and I am going to be working a TON this week. That's good, it really is, but of course I am lazy and don't want to work! lol

1 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

you should come visit wisconsin. we have a waterpark called noah's ark. come, you want to come, you want to come....