? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 30, 2006

I think someone wants to use my computer...

... but TOO BAD!!!!!!!!

Here I am in the library (which I FINALLY found a couple weeks ago) at school waiting for my history class. I had a test in psych class so I got done early, and now I'm wasting time just bumming around.

Actually I've been spending the last 30 minutes trying to see where the printer is without looked TOO stupid so I can start using it to print out my ten "free" pages a day and start getting my money's worth out of the technology fee I have to pay.

No such luck.

In finding the printer OR in not looking stupid.

I mean, honestly, how intelligent does it look to, every couple minutes, be looking all around you, craning your neck to see over the desks, and then look back at your computer screen as if you didn't do anything?

Not very.

But I don't really care at this point. If I find that printer, I will use it. It'll be worth looking stupid if I can save MY printer ink.

Oh well, off to history now.