? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

Only a little over a week late.

Actually I don't usually make resolutions. Not really. But I went to read Susen's Blog and she had her resolutions up there. So I decided to make some of my own. This list will probably be short and sweet. Well...I don't know about sweet, but definitely short.

1) Get back on track with my devotions. That's one thing that I tend to cut out of my schedule when I'm running out of hours in the day. It's also something that definitely should NOT be cut out.

2) Write in my journal every day, or at least every other day. Somewhere in late summer I tend to skip weeks at a time simply because it seems like every day is repetitive. But there is always something new to write.

3) Keep up with my homework. This sometimes gets difficult with my online classes, just 'cause I don't have to go to class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and be reminded about it. I've never actually had serious trouble, but I have had to stay up late a couple of nights trying to get things done.

4) Save my money. I need to stop spending on the little things - sodas and snacks mostly. If I want to go on vacation this year, and go to college next year (let alone the following two years), I need to get a pattern going.

5) Start exercising. I don't know when, but I will find time! American Family Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day, maybe I'll get a membership there.

And that's all I can think of for now. I'm off to sort through my school schedule. Such fun.

0 comments: