? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Got Milk?

Life's good. I'm back to school full-swing. Work's...work. I like it usually. My school schedule is a little overwhelming at times, but as long as I stay organized it should be okay. I just really, really want to keep my 4.0 GPA! I've been trying to think ahead, too, to decide what school I want to go to after Sarge. I haven't really gotten anywhere, but I'm definitely thinking.

Here's my school schedule, since it seems to be the trend to post school schedules here.

10 am - Spanish 2 with Mr. Carson
11 am - Psych with...hmm, can't remember the lady's name
12 pm - History (American 2) with Mr. Whitworth
1 pm (on Wednesdays) - more Spanish

Okay, so I think Spanish is seriously going to be yucky this year. Mr. Carson does not know how to teach. He just rambles and expects you to understand and remember what he's talking about. I'll just have to study a lot, I guess. Psych is okay; I'm not too impressed with it at this point. History is just the same old routine, which is nice. And I get the feeling that Mr Carson is going to cancel the majority of our 1 pm Spanish classes, which is fine with me.

I have two classes online - English (American Lit 2) and Health. There's a lot of work for both of them, but I can handle it. So that's a total of 16 credits, I believe. I also need to figure out what classes I have left for my degree and when to take them.

I'm trying to decide where to go for vacation this year. I had pretty much decided to go back to Wisconsin, but I really want to go to Florida, too. And now I have no idea what to do. Maybe I just won't go anywhere. :-P

Oh well, it's 12:40, so I should probably go to bed.

2 comments:

Samantha Downing said...

Hehe! Thanks for the tip, Dawn!

And thanks for the invite, Christina, but I won't be able to go anywhere that early. (BUMMER! It would be cool to go to your graduation!) :( I have school through the beginning of May, so it would definitely be after that. I also have a couple of weddings to go to in early summer-ish time, so it would prolly be after that too. But I'll definitely keep you posted!

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

don' forget sam, one of your goals is to get back to wisconsin this summer. *nods*