? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I scared myself for a second there!

Yeah so last night I had the urge to do something I've never, ever done before. Also, I have never, ever wanted to do it before, in my entire life. I mean, honestly...

But, last night, I wanted to go to a club. There, I confessed.

It's true. For about two straight minutes, I wanted to go to a club. So badly, that if someone had asked me during those two minutes, "Hey, you wanna go to a club with me tonight?" I totally would have said yes. I think it's because some of the guys left work early because they were going to a club (or "disco" as the hispanics call it) and I desperately wanted to leave work early for any reason and not have to wait on the grumpy people I was currently waiting on. But, whatever the reason, I wanted to go, too.

Then my sanity returned and I realized that that idea is totally ludicrous. Me? In a club? Psh, if there were a list of the places that I definitely would NOT fit in, clubs would be on the top. Who would have thought that me, goodie-two-shoes queen, would ever in a million years want to set foot in a club?!

But for those two straight minutes, I did. Pretty scary, huh?

0 comments: