? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Last and First

Okay, so, now I have my OWN, ORIGINAL idea. I'm not stealing this idea from anyone, least of all Chris. Happy now, Chris?


Last person I talked to in 2005 - Mom
First person I talked to in 2006 - Peter

Last person to annoy me (playing around) in 2005 - Dad
First person to annoy me (playing around) in 2006 - Mr. Chris

Last thing I drank in 2005 - Coca-Cola
First thing I drank in 2006 - Coca-Cola (I was drinking it right through midnight lol)

Last thing I ate in 2005 - Chocolate chip cookie
First thing I ate in 2006 - Reese's peanut butter cup (this isn't giving a very good impression of my eating habits...)

Last person I hugged in 2005 - Naomi
First person I hugged in 2006 - Dad


That's the whole list for now. If you think of more stuff I could put on here, let me know!

0 comments: