? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Best Of and Worst Of

I kinda stole this idea from Chris. I didn't think he'd care...too much. So here it is, in no particular order:

Best Of 2005

-- Thinking we were going to move to Missouri. All the planning and dreaming that was involved. It was a good dream.

-- Working at Kings Dominion with all the cool people: Spencer, Patrick, Amanda, Chris, Kealey, Danielle, Nick, Carrie, Mario, Jesse, etc.

-- Vacation in Wisconsin - definitely number one.

-- Kingsfest. Being deaf for three days, hearing awesome music. Having three days off from work to be able to just chill and have fun, even though I was there all by myself two of the nights.

-- Working at Vinny's. A great experience so far.

-- Starting college. Definitely number two on my list.

-- Guitar lessons all year. Number three - almost nothing is better than music.

-- Voting for the first time. Even though the guy I voted for governor lost.

-- Awesome movies seen this year - National Treasure, Star Wars III, Willy Wonka, Fanstastic Four, War of the Worlds (just ok), Harry Potter 4, Narnia



Worst Of 2005

-- Stupid crushes. The guys I like never like me back.

-- Not moving to Missouri because of the whole stupid New Hope mess.

-- Being away from my friends.

-- Leaving Wisconsin.

-- Chrystal and Sarah at Kings Dominion.

-- Flat tires and other random car problems.

-- Being sick.

-- Democratic governor being elected.



Overall, 2005 was actually a fairly good year. Happy 2006 everyone!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

hey, get your own material *poke*

thief.

Angela said...

The guys I like never like me back.

That's what makes them stupid?