? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Results Are In

Mid-Term grades are coming...

So far, I've found out that I have a 99 in Spanish. *grins excitedly* That's really cool. It helps that Spanish is my favorite class, so I actually LIKE doing the work. Math is a different story.

Besides the fact that I just found out my College Success Skills class started on Monday the 17th and I thought it started NEXT Monday. Agh...Information is messed up. I looked it up on the college's website several times, and they all said that the class days were from October 18th through December sometime. Well, since this is a Monday-only class, I just assumed it would start next Monday. Nope. GRRR.

Anywho, oh well. I've learned that it's not a big deal if you skip out on a few classes in college, as long as you don't miss tests and get the notes from someone else. Not that I have actually done it, but I've learned from others' experiences.

Work is going okay, too. Sometimes I get annoyed with my boss, because he talks down to us waitresses a lot, like we're stupid or something. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I don't appreciated being talked down to thus. And also anyone who knows me well knows that I stand up for myself, and my boss is also kinda pushy sometimes. But hey, he's my boss, so I respect him and we get along fine. I was thinking about quitting, simply because of the things I just said, and also because I'm not getting enough hours. But I would have to find another job first. I dunno, I'm still thinking about it. *shrug*

Anyway, must get to bed, school tomorrow.

4 comments:

Samantha Downing said...

Ack, too late, sorries. I'll be home all afternoon/evening on Friday if you can try to call.

Hey, I think you should evacuate and come up here :)

Chris said...

digging the new look. =)

Samantha Downing said...

Thanks!

I just need to figure out how to put my list of links back up. The other template had it, this one doesn't and it's driving me nuts.

Chris, you're the whiz, can you help?

Chris said...

i can try o.o;