? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 21, 2005

Algebra Must DIE

I hate algebra. It's very deceptive. You start to understand it - or at least you think you do - and WHAMMO, turns out you were completely wrong all along and you fail your test. Yeah, I failed one of my algebra tests. And the sad thing is, this test, I actually really studied really hard for. The others I didn't try so hard, simply because I remembered everything. This one I didn't remember everything that was in the chapter so I studied extra hard and I could have sworn I was going to pass with flying colors. Nope.

I hate algebra. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Dude, I hate algebra too.

Bad, bad stuff.

Samantha Downing said...

SUSEN!!!!!!!!!!!

AIM!!! NOW!!

Chris said...

are you interested in algebra real estate? algebra x + y textbooks calculus trigonometry geometry allgebra math FREE CALCULATORS!!!1111

you haven't turned your spam protection on yet. ;)

Samantha Downing said...

*tackles Chris*

You will pay.