? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What am I getting myself into?

Perhaps you have by now noticed my new icon. If not, look at it, and notice it, because this post is very relevant to it.

NANOWRIMO?!

Who has time to write a 50,000 word novel in a month? Hmm...I guess we're about to find out. I've pretty much decided that I'm going to try it this year. I mean, I've already signed up, so I may as well give it a whack, eh? I'm almost 100% positive I won't make the winner's list, but hey, who cares. I just need to think of a plot.

No, that's not entirely true. I have several plot ideas, really. The problem is that they're all flying around inside my head and when I try to pick one, it disappears in a puff of smoke and appears elsewhere in my mind approximately 4.567 seconds later. *sigh* I just want a good plot that won't die on me halfway through.

Well, who else is being crazy this year? Let me see a show of hands...or comments...either one works.

2 comments:

Chris said...

*regarding above post* I told you so. *smug grin*

I'm considering doing NaNoWriMo. I'm really not sure yet.

Angela said...

Chris will do it, for I will make him.

Here is a show of hand/comment for me.

You'll win, don't worry about it. Plot dies, you resurrect, ramble, melo-drama...POOF! 50k. If I won last year, you know what they say, anybody can!