? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Friends Forum?

So, if I started a message board online for all my friends, who would be interested in joining? It would just be a cool way for everyone to keep in touch, and you can invite your friends, and then, like, you can talk to people I know here in VA, etc, etc. *shrug* I thought it was a cool idea.

All in favor say "aye".

3 comments:

Angela said...

I'd be up for that, but if it's just me and you it probably wouldn't work out so well. =)

We shall see.

Samantha Downing said...

Yay, I'm working on getting it started. What should it have in it?

Anonymous said...

Hi! Haven't heard from you in a while and this blog thing is an awesome idea for keeping in touch!