? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Learn to be Lonely

I'm ignoring Chris until he forgives me. He thinks he's being clever by talking until I cave, but obviously he doesn't know how stubborn I am. :-D

School's good, work's good.

There's really nothing to talk about. My life has settled into a rather monotonous routine, which not a one of you would be interested in.

My throat feels weird.

I like Jelly Belly jelly beans.

7 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

I personally love jelly beans, all kinds 'cept black liquorice, and I have fallen into the same monotony. Poo. And why does chris have to forgive you?

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

Let me rephrase my question, "What did you do that would cause Chris to be in a position to forgive you?"

Samantha Downing said...

ROFL You guys are great!

Buttered popcorns are actually my mom's favorite and one that I like really well :-D

And...I can't remember what I did. I think it was that I didn't check my voicemail? or something? Anyway, he was pretending to be angry (at least, I'm assuming he wasn't REALLY angry!) so I asked if he would ever forgive me, and he said we'll see. He never gave me a straight answer, so I eventually stopped talking to him. I didn't even say goodbye when he got off the internet. Now I feel kinda guilty, but I called him last night and left a voicemail so I guess it's okay.

Wow, that could have been a blog entry.

Angela said...

I love Jelly Bellies, and buttered popcorn beans, which are unargueably King Of Jelly Bellies.

You posted! I was beginning to think you were dead. We haven't talked in forever.... ::waves::

Chris said...

oh man, i totally forgot to call you back! sorry sorry sorry. my phone's almost dead now, but i'll give you a ring soon...

Samantha Downing said...

Angela - *Tackle hug* It's been way to long. I'll email ya soon. Your email address is still the gabe one, right?

Sue - Sorry, I just now read your post :-D I'm gonna try calling tomorrow during the day because I'll be out, but I'm sure I won't catch you. *sniff*

Chris - Yeah, I see how it is. Just forget about me, that's okay.

Angela said...

Right, still gabe. =D