? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My blog looks yucky...

My friend Tasya's blog looks awesome, so I was kind of trying to copy her. It isn't working out so well so far. But maybe if I had more time to work on it. And maybe if I had hi-speed internet at home.

Alas, you'll have to deal with the way my blog looks as-is for now.

This week has been...actually I'm not sure. I can't decide if it's been long or short or good or what. It's just been. School, homework, all the usual stuff. I went to Kings Dominion on Tuesday for an interview for maintenance office, but the maintenance lady wasn't there so someone else interviewed me and I'm supposedly going to hear back from them. Happy happy joy joy.

Um yeah.

School is over for the week!

I have work tomorrow and Saturday and homework to do, as usual.

Bye for now!

2 comments:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

lol..haha my blog is awesome? ure crazyyy!

Etenesh said...

Maybe you could find a nice layout online, like I did. It's not great or anything, but it's definitely better than what I had before. blogskins.com is nice.