? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 12, 2009

One follower!

I have one follower on my blog now! I am super excited. ^_^

I'm having fun with InDesign tonight. It's sweet. It's a program for designing publications. You can take stuff you've done in Photoshop and put it in InDesign and then format the whole page so it looks awesome. Here's what I did tonight...

Tumble

Yay!

I went and visited WRVA today. That's the local conservative news talk radio show. I got to meet Doc Thompson. It was awesome. Maybe I will intern there someday and maybe I will work there someday, who knows. It was cool talking to him, though, he is super nice.

Now I am in class. Doing nothing at the moment because I've already finished what I was supposed to be doing. I'm hungry. I have two oatmeal cookies in the truck calling my name. I hear them shouting to me, even from this far away.

I'm coming, soon!

0 comments: