? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 02, 2009

Just joined HubPages and Google AdSense

I thought "why not?" and joined Hubpages. Along with that I joined AdSense and Amazon Associates. I doubt I'll make anything by doing it, but it'll be interesting to see how it goes. I guess I'm going to be focusing on politics in my Hubs, at least for now. As always, I feel like a fish out of water trying something new like that. I feel so dumb because I don't know what I'm doing. But at the very least it'll prompt me to write more. And I'm thinking about applying to join Suite 101, too.

We shall see.

Suddenly this past week I felt overwhelmed with homework. Seems like I have a TON all of a sudden. I guess it's just because I have four classes, four days of classes, and they are all relating to reporting so that makes it a lot of work anyway. In one class, everyone was put in teams for our assignments and stuff and I so intelligently volunteered myself to be team leader. I am so afraid I will wind up doing all the work. But there is one girl in my team who is in some other of my classes, and she's really nice. I guess it'll work out.

Tuesday we had snow and ice. I tried to go to school anyway because it didn't seem like it would be that bad, and I figured the main roads would be okay. They may have been, but I didn't make it to the main roads. I slid right off the road and ran into a tree. In my parents' van. So now I have that to think about on top of everything else.

I REALLY NEED ANOTHER JOB!

I know the Lord will provide and everything will work out. At least, I know it in my head and I'm really good at saying the words. Applying that to my life is the hard part. But He has promised never to let me down - He never has and He never will.

(And if you feel like helping me out, click the Google ad on the right-hand bar under my info. Thanks!)

0 comments: