? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 24, 2008

There were two spiders on my windshield that wanted to eat me tonight.

Like I said about life sometimes being overwhelming?

This is one of those times.

Work. Homework. Curves. Family. Church.

And tiredness.

I am exhausted tonight.

I worked 12-5 today and then they asked me to stay two more hours because they were short, so I did that instead of going to Curves thinking I could go tomorrow morning instead. Well my family is going out to breakfast tomorrow morning so I may not be able to go to Curves.

But I think I will cheat and go to Curves before my family leaves for breakfast (because I doubt they will leave before 8) and just not do a whole workout.

But that means I have to get up at 7 on a Saturday and THAT makes me want to cry.

I'm slightly grouchy tonight.

But Indiana Jones was good.

Goodnight.

0 comments: