? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Life Can Be Overwhelming

Life is good lately, but it can be overwhelming as any college student knows! Right now I am sitting outside at school in between classes. Normally I would still be in global communications class, but we had a midterm so I got out early. I really SHOULD be doing homework/research but that really does not interest me at the moment. It's too nice out and I'm sick of school. It's nice to just sit here on this bench and watch Sierra recording a yellow jacket (video soon to be posted on YouTube and Facebook).

The leaves are falling all around us. It's kinda cool.

So let's see...I have a story about the Libertarian candidate for U.S. Senate (William Redpath) due on Thursday. Haven't started it - the writing part, I mean. On Tuesday I have two papers due. One of them I have a third done, the other I haven't started writing. After that I can relax for a while. A little while.

All this on top of work, which I now have to be concerned about - but I'm not complaining. I need the money. I work Friday afternoon and all day Saturday (which makes me irritated because the Celtic Festival is this weekend and I don't get to go for the 5th year in a row).

Momentarily I will be going to my next class, but for now I have pictures and videos to put up online.





Pictures of what I can see as I sit here...

A lady just sat down with one of those huge rolls of toilet paper that goes in public restrooms. I think she is a bathroom cleaning lady.

Time to head to class.

0 comments: