? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Motivation is wonderful

So this morning my mom woke me up at 8:30. Normally I try to get up by 8 at the latest, but since I was up way late last night reading my blog, I decided to sleep until 9. BUT, Ukrop's called at 7:53 and wanted to know if I wanted to come in and work this morning. Mom kindly let them leave a message and let me sleep for an extra half hour before waking me up to let me know.

Thanks, Mom!

So I did go to work after all. I got there around 9:45 and stayed until 2:30. It was nice, I like working in the morning better. There's more old people working then, and I can relate to them better than I can relate to the teens. Plus they're nicer. And there are more old customers in the morning, too, and they are usually nicer than some of the younger customers.

So then I rushed home to get Mom and sisters and we all went to Curves.

Then I came home and wrote three sentences of my story about the Libertarian candidate for Senate that's due tomorrow.

Then we had dinner and went to Bible study.

Then I came home and FINISHED my story that's due tomorrow (I don't think it's that good, but it's done and that's what matters) and almost finished my short paper that's due on Tuesday in my POLI class.

And then now.

So, tomorrow I have school. Then I might possibly go grocery shopping with Mom and sisters. I haven't quite decided, because I still have to write my NewsCorp paper that's due on Tuesday. I'll probably go ahead and go shopping and then do my paper tomorrow night and finish it over the weekend. Yeah...

So, you should know better than to think I'll get through a post without a reference to politics.

I heard on the radio today Joe Biden's quotes about how there will be an "international crisis" not six months into the Obama administration. "Mark my words," he said. And he said this twice. And said that he could name four or five scenarios that might happen (what does he know that we don't??? He needs to spill.). Gotta love Biden. Why would he say something like this? Probably not the smartest thing to say. But then again, Americans haven't been the smartest people lately, so they'll probably just be in awe and not bother to think about what Biden said.

Yeah we're gonna have an international crisis if Obama gets elected because he's got no backbone and you bet the terrorists are going to take advantage of that! Why do you think they want him in so badly? I mean, duh.

Obama was in Richmond today. He had "Only In America" playing at his rally. I wanted to throw a water balloon at him for that. Also, a letter was sent out to all the public schools saying that it wouldn't be suitable for the classes to go to the rally as a field trip, but that it would be an excused absence if the parents wanted to take their kids.

'Scuse me?

They didn't do this for the Sarah Palin rally.

See what I mean about being sick of liberal-biased EVERYTHING?

I'm considering joining the Libertarian party. I'm also considering voting for McCain rather than writing in Sarah Palin, because as much as I disagree with McCain, at least he's a man of high integrity while Obama is a man of...well, no integrity.

So yeah.

Bedtime soon!

0 comments: