? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So much has changed, and yet so little

This is a favor I asked of my friends in THIS BLOG on July 23, 2005.

"I hope a tornado destroys KD. Preferably when there's no people there, of course.

I will never, ever work there again. And if I go insane and do work there again, please just shoot me."


I would like to inform you that NONE of my friends came through for me and I am very disappointed in you.

Just kidding!!!

This summer was not always the most fun, but I did meet some awesome people (like Tasya) and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

.....anyway.....

Today is finally over. I was going to write for a while before I go to bed, but I got distracted. I've been reading my blog for over an hour. I still need to take a shower before I go to bed so I doubt I'll get around to writing. But whatever.

Ukrops didn't call today so I guess I'm not working tomorrow morning. I could use the money, but it really is a good thing I'm not working because I have lots of homework to do. Lots of research/writing type of homework. Maybe I'll go to the library tomorrow to work on the research part of it.

And that's not counting the stuff I still have to do for Nancy Osgood's book - editing and researching, etc. Which also reminds me that I'm taking care of her pets next week. Ick...I'm not a fan of birds and she has seven.

Alas.

0 comments: