? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 29, 2006

VACATION!

Okay everyone, I am leaving tomorrow (EARLY) for my almost week-long vacation in Pennsylvania. I am going to visit my penpal Kristen, whom I have not met yet, and I'll be there for her wedding on Saturday. So I don't know if or when I'll post again, or comment on anyone else's blog, or be online to IM, or check my email. According to Kristen, we're going to be busy. ;)

I'M EXCITED!

And kinda nervous because I've never been there or met anyone there before.

BUT MOSTLY EXCITED!

Ciao!