? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Final Grades

Okay here's my final grades for the semester:

SPA 102 - B
PSY 201 - A
HIS 122 - A
ENG 242 - A
HLT 116 - B

I have to confess, not as good as I wanted, but good enough I suppose. I'm still trying to figure out how I got a B in Spanish instead of an A. I'm not sure how that works out - course, it might have helped if the teacher had handed out a syllabus so that we would know what the grading scale was like. Then I might have a better idea. But oh well.

That's one of the main things I don't like about public school vs. homeschool is that you can't see your grades and figure them all out yourself at the end of the year. *sigh* Oh well, hopefully my Spanish teacher next year will be better anyway. Anyone know of a good one at J. Sarge?

Oh, I got a scholarship check in the mail today. Guess how much it was for?!?!?!

$950.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps up and down*

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh, please don't be one of those girls that whine because "Bs just aren't good enough."

Samantha Downing said...

Angela, I am, I can't help it. :-D

Hehe! No, Bs are good enough, but As are much better ;) I'm happy with my grades, don't get me wrong.