? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 12, 2006

Going Somewhere?

Let me just start off by saying that the only reason I am even writing this right now is because Chris told me to. It's his fault. Blame him.

Okay, let's see what has happened since I last posted...

I had an absolute blast in PA. The wedding was great, Kristen's family is awesome. And I definitely think they should all come down here sometime. And no, I did not meet any cute boys (just thought I should note that since everyone at work, and even my parents asked me that).

Recently I have decided that I like manga. For one reason, it is one form of art that I can actually do - meaning I can actually draw it somewhat decently. For another reason, Rouroni Kenshin is awesome. Thirdly, Howl's Moving Castle. End of story. Manga is awesome.

Ditto for sudoku.

I've been working, but not hard. High school graduation where I live is this Friday night, though. So just about half of the girls I work with are taking Friday off, some are taking Saturday too. Which means more hours those days for me. I'm not complaining - school registration starts in a little over a month.

I have a story idea floating around in my head. It's just a matter of catching it and putting it down on paper.

You know I haven't been watching the news lately when a) I don't know there's a tropical storm, b) let alone that it's about to hit Florida TOMORROW, c) Let alone that it's named Alberto. Yeah, it was interesting when I found out tonight. Wish I were there.

Well...Tomorrow I'm going to Busch Gardens. Guess that's all for now...

Happy now, Chris? Now make Martin update his blog ;)

0 comments: