? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 12, 2006

GUESS WHAT?!

Today, I bought a Sony PSP! *faints* I've been wanting one ever since they came out, so today I used some of my vacation money - the money that I would have used if Sue came up, since she's not - and bought one! I'm so excited! I don't have any games yet, but I plan to get some tomorrow.

If anyone knows of good ones, let me know! :)

3 comments:

Chris said...

A PSP with no games? Silly.

Samantha Downing said...

Didn't have time. :-P

But I have some now - a racing game and an RPG game and both are cool.

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

playstation portable. I want one. XD