? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

You Must Be Mistaken

Sunburn has got to be one of the most painful things in the world. Right up there with paper cuts.

Today we were supposed to split up into two groups - one group (mine) weeding and the other sweeping out the White Water Canyon resovoir (sp?), which is basically a big concrete basin. I think it's safe to say the other group did more work than we did. Uh-huh, we basically sat on the ground the whole day and talked. But hey, that's what we do when other people are in charge, so whatever. It was pretty cool, we were trying to finalize the plans for Thursday night (Star Wars III). I'm still not totally clear on what's going on. But you all are welcome to join us anyway :-D

Guitar lesson was awesome tonight. We actually got to do like a mini concert because the Berumezs' neighbor and his daughter came over for a few minutes to listen. That was fun! I love playing the guitar. But Mrs. Baldwin was supposed to come so we could practice for Bible study this Friday night, and she didn't show. Maybe she's having her baby??

And tomorrow I get to go BACK to Kings Dominion on my "day off" and finish getting checklisted (a.k.a. trained) at the Rebel Yell because I get to work over there on Math and Science Day. Kealey and Lonnie are both going to be there, too! I'm so excited!

But I've already stayed up later than I meant to writing about stuff that nobody cares about. Haha!

Tah!

1 comments:

Chris said...

I'm the first one to comment on your new blog!

So now I'm even cooler than before. =)