? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 23, 2005

Sweetness

I got a new computer because my old one died. My new computer is AWESOME, but for some odd reason Compaq did not include the software. I mean, the programs are on the computer, but I don't have them on disks or anything. Dad said I might want to call them and ask them to send it, but I haven't gotten around to it.

Saw "Revenge of the Sith". It was good. Only Larry and I showed up though. Blah.

Friday working at the Rebel Yell was SO MUCH FUN. Lonnie wasn't there - he was out of town for his sister's wedding - but it was fun talking to Kealey. Then we went to the mall and to Subway afterwards. Grand stuff.

I worked today and I'll work tomorrow. Then I'm going to go shopping tomorrow evening/night. I tried going shopping yesterday, but Kohl's and Walmart don't take "starter checks", which was all I had on me at the time, so that was a waste of a good three hours. Oh well, that's life! Wednesday I have the day off so I can pack, etc. Thursday I leave for Wisconsin!!! I'm so excited!

I watched Back to the Future tonight. It's been YEARS since I've seen it. Wow.

Welp, I guess I'll go ahead and go to bed now, since I'm tired and I have to get up for work tomorrow.

Ciao!

0 comments: