? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 09, 2005

And...action!

Hello. I'm actually posting from home tonight!

Work today was actually fun. We did our traditional Monday work - changing trashbags throughout about half the park. Tomorrow we'll finish the other half. But this afternoon it was really hot, so we had a water fight. Haha...the water won!

Star Wars III comes out next Thursday! I think some of us from work are going to go see it. Nothing definite planned yet.

You know what I realized on Saturday? I've been working at Kings Dominion too long. Know why? I started referring to myself as "we". I hope these people don't think I have multiple personality disorder (or whatever it's called) when I go, "Don't worry about it; we'll get it" when I know and they know and I know they know full well that it's MYSELF I'm talking about.

I'm working on a list - "Ways to know you've been working at Kings Dominion too long." I'm going to take it to work tomorrow and get help filling it out.

I'm so happy - my laptop finally works decently on the internet. I've been online most of the evening since I got home from work. But I still want a new desktop (unless I can find a notebook for cheaper - not likely).

Anywayz, current countdown - 17 days until I'm in Wisconsin. Unreal.

0 comments: