? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Yoda Rocks

Susen thought she lost her Avril CD. Um, yeah, she gave it to me about a year ago. Hmm...I think it's safe to say that she has lost her mind (if she ever had one *cough cough*).

HAHA!

I'm in such a weird mood. I'm really excited because tomorrow I'll be in Wisconsin. But I'm also nervous about flying all that way AND changing planes in Chicago by myself. Plus I'm going to miss my family like crazy. And I'm REALLY TIRED.

LESS THAN A DAY!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I packed everything...

0 comments: