? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 27, 2005

Wisconsin Rules!

I love Wisconsin. I love it much more than I love Virginia (considering I pretty much hate Virginia anyway...). I love it almost as much as I love Florida. Probably by the end of this week, Florida and Wisconsin will be even. Since I haven't even been here 24 hours, it's kind of hard to know at this point.

I stayed up until 4 in the morning! We were over at Chris's for a LONG time and then we came home really late and went to bed. I've never done that before - just gone to someone's house and hung out for a really long time. You can't count the time I stayed over at Susen's, because I was sleeping over (if I weren't, I wouldn't have been there that late). Anywho, it's fun. I wish I had friends in Virginia to do that with.

It's awesome here. :-D

Ciao!

PS It's 2:33 EST, but for me, it's now 1:33 :-D Gotta love it!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Aww, you're so cute.
I'm glad you're having fun. =)