? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 30, 2007

Overwhelmed

Lately I've been feeling quite overwhelmed by life. I've been crazy busy, for one thing. I had school five mornings a week this semester, which is okay until it gets to the point where I can't keep up. I can definitely tell when it all started to snowball. Amazingly enough I am still doing okay - my grades haven't dropped, at least not noticeably. And, believe it or not, last I knew I was getting a mid-B in chemistry. So I guess I still have an okay hold on that, even though it feels like it's all slipping through my fingers.

Until recently, I'd also been working six afternoons a week, which probably wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done. That coupled with school five days a week left VERY little free time. I have spent many a night up past midnight doing homework and struggling to catch up.

There's so many of my friends that I haven't talked to literally in months and I feel awful about it. I mean, yeah I've been busy, but that sounds like such a lame excuse and I don't want to call someone up and be like "hey I miss you, sorry I've been busy, wanna go to lunch?" Honestly. I feel like such a horrible friend, but at the same time it's like, there's not much I can do about it! I barely have time for eating and sleeping, let alone doing stuff with friends!

The past couple of weeks have been better, I haven't felt quite as stressed and I felt like I had more time to just kinda chill, or maybe get some other random stuff done (like today I finished a scrapbook I've been working on forever). So yeah, I get a few minutes of free time and summer's coming and what do I do?!?!

I register for summer classes and get a second job. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Ugh. I was all psyched about this last week, but now that tomorrow is almost here - start of finals AND start of my new job - I'm doing some serious second-guessing. Everyone looks forward to summer, no one more than I, but now my summer is going to be just as jam-packed full as the rest of the year. I'm such an idiot.

But at the same time, I refuse to give up my summer classes OR my second job. Though I might cut back my days at the Cafe so I can have two days off each week, but we'll see. We shall see. It'll be okay. I just can't stand to have free time I suppose.

But yeah, tomorrow is my math final, and I've done probably a grand total of 5 minutes of studying for it. Then Wednesday is the chem final, which I've also done hardly any studying for. And I haven't studied at ALL for my Spanish or Psych finals. So yeah, this week is gonna suck. But after that, FREEDOM.

At least until the 21st.

By the way, if anyone knows of a place where I can get cheap plane tickets, specifically to Wisconsin in July, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

Thanks!

0 comments: