? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Crunch Time

Okay, people, the title of the post says it all. November still seems like a long ways away, but it'll be here before we know it! I am still frantically searching for ideas for a story. I've come up with a couple, but then when I think about them for any length of time, they don't seem like they'll last. Aglah. Maybe I should just sit down and start writing and see what happens. No one ever said that the novel for NaNoWriMo had to make sense or be well-put-together.

Anyway I'm in between classes and I still have another half an hour before my next one starts. Yay. I'm sitting here in the library texting Susen back and forth. I suppose I could leave the library and then I could talk to her on the phone and someone else could have my computer. Maybe I will. We'll see...

0 comments: