? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Go me!

Hey I changed my Blog! I took out the Tagboard page altogether, which is a lot more complicated than it sounds, but I did it! Do you realize how exciting this is for me? maybe I'll actually create my own layout now.

Yeah, right. Me saying that I'll create my own layout is almost as bad as Chris saying that he'll create his own layout!

Haha...that was a joke, Chris.

Anyway, we'll see. The only thing I can seriously think about doing right now is going to bed!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I was GOING to congratulate you on successfully getting rid of the tagobard, but then you went and said that. =(

Samantha Downing said...

You know you love me! ^_^