? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaNoWriMo Begins!

And I've already written 1,676 words! WOOT! Go me! *jumps up and down for sheer joy and excitement*

Okay, I'm beat. Admittedly, it wasn't as hard to just plop down and start writing something as I thought it was going to be. I actually kind of have an idea now. I'm just afraid to go to sleep, because what if all my inspiration and creativity leaks out during the night?!?!

I WILL NOT LOSE MY MOTIVATION!!!!!

Hmm...I hope anyway.

I created a new blog for posting my story in, the link is on my links page. Please leave me comments, good or bad, just be gentle if it is bad. I'm hard enough on myself, and you don't know how brave I'm being write now making the blog for it and posting it on the internet where ANYONE can read it...

Okay, going now before I change my mind.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh, yay! ::encouragement, encouragement!!:: Is this your first year?

I'm plunging in for the third time...and so far I'm keeping up with the daily minimum. Good luck!

Samantha Downing said...

My first year actually -trying-. Last year I registered on the site and everything, but then I never really wrote anything. This year, I'm actually doing it. Go me!

((P.S. Thanks for the encouragement ^_^))