? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blog Piracy on the Intarrrrweb

To begin: I'm not Sam! I just wanted to get that out of the way.

I can't even post daily on my OWN blog. How crazy would it be if I started posting daily on Sam's instead?

Haaa. I'm not going to do that. I just wanted to spam post on her blog because, you know...somebody has to.

Anyway, Sam needs ideas for NaNoWriMo, which if you're new to the internet or illiterate is National Novel Writing Month, where folks around the world write novels in a month [if you hadn't gathered that by the subtle title of the event]. So give her some ideas for a fantasy novel because I've been assigned to motivate her to get in gear and type away until her fingers bleed or until she hits 50,000 words, whatever comes first.

And bug her constantly. Even more than usual.

Now, the fun part: seeing how long it takes her to see that I have SEIZED CONTROL. Muhahaha.

0 comments: