? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 19, 2006

I Want Roast Beef

I suddenly got this random craving for roast beef. I don't know why - I wasn't even thinking about food. But suddenly I'm like, "I want some roast beef!" I like it when my mom or my grandma makes it in the crock pot, with carrots and onions and potatoes. Yeah, that's the best. Maybe I'll ask Mom to make it sometime.

Anyway, that was not the purpose of this post - to talk about roast beef. Technically, this post has not purpose, which is why roast beef wasn't the purpose.

I'm just bored and I ate jellybeans so I can't go to sleep at the moment. You know, too much sugar and all. Though I really DO need to go to bed, because the last two nights I've been short-changed on sleep (my fault) so I need to get decent rest tonight.

We're going on a picnic tomorrow! I'm so excited, I've been wanting to go on a picnic for AGES. We're going to a park in Fredericksburg where some friends of ours' grandpa is playing with the band he's in. They're really good. So we'll have good music to listen to, besides having good food to eat. Ha, two of my favorite things, both at one time! Maybe we'll play some Frisbee, too - that would make it even better!

Wow, I'm definitely over-tired and over-sugared-up.

And hungry.

I want some roast beef.

0 comments: