? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Think I Am Going Crazy

WARNING: Yet another stupid, venting, "I-am-so-lonely," feeling sorry for myself update. You have been forewarned.



What is WRONG with me? I mean, we all know that I have already decided not to like anybody (guys, I mean, of course) right now because I simply don't need the added stress, what with work and school. I mean, this was a conscious and purposeful decision that I made. For the most part I have stuck to that decision.

So why am I sitting here feeling like I'm going to die of loneliness? Why am I IMing Chris, but feel like I'm the only one on the planet? Why do I want to drive all the way to Williamsburg just because of the cute waiter named Daniel at Outback (who, by the way, is one of the best-looking guys I have ever seen, and extremely nice, with an adorable smile and, according to the people I was there with, he liked me too - ok, done gushing).

I know God is in control, I know that He's working in His own time. I know I shouldn't go out with someone just because everyone else is doing it. I know that there is some guy out there for me. I know that I need to just wait on God's timing and it'll be worth it. I know all this.

But it doesn't make me feel better! I'm still so stinking lonely it's not even funny. I'm not angry or upset or anything really, just lonely. I guess it's hard not to be when it seems like everyone around you has someone. I just want someone special to talk to and hang out with. I just with a special guy would come along and sweep me off my feet. (I know I don't need that right now, but that doesn't mean I don't want it to happen.)

Sometimes I just get so impatient.

Grr...now I'm crying. This was a bad idea. I don't know if I'll even post this. Do I really want to put it out there for the whole world to see? Then again, why not? I've never had any secrets from the world before, why start now? But I still think it was a bad idea to even type all this stuff up. I should've just ignored it, maybe it would go away.

I think it's time for bed.

4 comments:

Angela said...

You're not the only one who always lonely. (...I think I just quoted a song!)

I am here in Nashville with no one, no friends, the only person I know is my sister, who I barely recognize anymore. It gets sad, I'm not gonna lie, even though I know I'm in the right place right now.

I don't know if you have friends around you, but if you do, don't go looking for anyone else. Love your friends.

::hugs::

Anonymous said...

i miss you dammit

Samantha Downing said...

Okay, who deleted a comment?

And who is anonymous?

*very frustrated...nosy people can't stand not knowing something*

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

Sam... Listen, there's nothing wrong with you. Its human to want someone...I'm happy being alone right now and even I wish I was with someone. I know you are leaving this in god's hands, but... sometimes God helps those who Help themselves. If you meet someone... might that not be God steering you in that direction? Just a thought. eitehr way though, there is NOTHING wrong with you.