? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Two posts in a row!

I'm lonely. I want to go to Florida this summer but I don't know if I'll be able to afford it. And then, what about Wisconsin? I want to go there, too. I hate that everything has to be so far away. Why can't Wisconsin and Florida and Virginia and every other place I love be mushed together in one place?

I think I need a hug.

1 comments:

Angela said...

I thought you didn't like Virginia... Then again, it's probably been way too long since we talked, lol.