? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sometimes It Hurts So Much

I miss...so much.

Being a kid. School at Berea. Living next door to Cyndi and Jason and Mrs Wilson. Playing in the woods across the street. Walking to Kmart. Listening to Avalon on the way to church. Park days. Visiting Gramma's house. Sandboxes. Fresh orange juice. Sleepovers. Carefree days. Dreaming of the future, which is now the present. Claiming cars. The Christian Bookstore. Super Nintendo. Long car trips. Kings Dominion, pre-associate time period. Hanging out in the "tunnel." RJ. Red neons and games of truth or dare.

Another slightly depressed post. Sorry about that, I'm hoping it won't become a trend.

1 comments:

The Wayfaring Wizard said...

I miss...

Dad being gone all the time, long walks with carissa, hanging at cassie's house, not knowing what reallove was, peaceful days playing with my legos, my robots, the hopes and dreams of a child, the imagination that kept me sane, the thrill and amazement i found in each new book, the time before girls were always on the brain, when all the world seened like a good place to you, the family was one unit, not being in college, the times before highschool, I miss it all...even if I did make me depressed.