? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Boredom

Ever have a class when your teacher talks about stuff that's relevant to the class, but is obviously not going to be on the exam and isn't particularly interesting? That's what's happening to me right now.

I was having a hard time paying attention anyway, but now it's even worse. It doesn't help that I'm tired.

Sorry, I wasn't planning on whining and complaining when I started writing. That's just what's on my mind right now and I'm not sure what else to talk about at the moment.

I have to work later. I just want to go home and sleep. -.-

0 comments: