? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

23rd birthday and such

Sunday was my 23rd birthday! Some friends came over, along with my adopted grandparents, to celebrate with me.







Overall it was a quiet birthday, but very nice. My Grandma Sue in Florida sent me a little bean-filled Chucky doll as a gag gift. I HATE CHUCKY. At least she put some thought into it, though - she usually just goes to Dollar Tree. My parents got me a karaoke machine, Tonya and Naomi got me karaoke CDs, Kristin got me Speed Racer (the movie), Gramma got me a $25 Regal gift card (w00t w00t!), adopted grandparents got me a bracelet, and my friends that came gave me some money.

This is the second, and last, week of my intersession grammar class. I'm neither excited nor disappointed.

Lately I've found that I'm pretty much just taking things as they come, a day at a time. There are things I get excited about (like my birthday) but overall it's just whatever happens, happens. I don't feel apathetic about it, that's not it. I'm not sure what causes me to feel this way. Maybe because I know that the Lord's in control and this world will pass away. We've been studying eschatology (end times) lately and it's really making me think about things differently. But more on that later, maybe.

Tonya is getting her wisdom teeth out today. Poor thing. I feel bad for her.

1 comments:

Etenesh said...

Hey, Happy Belated Birthday :)