? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Where are my readers?

I used to have so many people reading my blog and commenting, once upon a time. They have all disappeared now. I think it's because it was so long of a time period that I didn't blog, so they probably lost interest. That makes me sad. *sigh*

My blog is very boring, anyway. I just ramble about nothing important. I have all my important news stories and everything in another blog. I'm going to start another blog that's a little different, it'll be news related info, but more of a commentary than hard news stories. And so this one is for rambling.

And of course it imports automatically into Facebook for all my friends to read, there, but I think I'm going to stop that.

I'm so ready for this semester to be over now.